Milcrofton Utility District started over 35 years ago. Here is a brief timeline of Milcrofton’s history.
- 1972 – Established Milcrofton Utility District to provide water to local farmers and families in the Arno Rd area.
- Milcrofton Originally received water from the City of Franklin
- Mid-1980′s – Williamson County outlined the water districts which today form Milcrofton Utility District, HB&TS, Mallory Valley, and the cities within the county.
- Harpeth Valley Utility District supplies water to Milcrofton where it travels underground all the way from the Cumberland River in Nashville.
- 2004 – Milcrofton hires its own crews as Williamson County sees significant growth and similar projections for the future.
- Today – Milcrofton uses a combination of employees and contractors to manage day to day maintenance operations and construction projects for future growth.